1. Quidditch is the best word (and game) ever.
2. Ginger Love
3. Seven books and not a convoluted plot device to be found in any of them.
4. Rupert Grint (see #2)
5. .Severus Snape. Oh sweet Severus Snape.
6. Dobby is a free elf
7. Hermione Granger is a kick ass heroine. She is bloody brilliant, saved their clueless arses time and time again while mananging to still be swoony over a boy and maintain perfect wavy tendrils.
8. Not my daughter you bitch.
9. Neville Longbottom. The beating pulsing heartbeat from the very beginning.
10. "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."~ Albus Dumbledore
My childhood didn't die. I still had to get up and go to work today and my life isn't over but good gravy I love these books and yes, I absolutely love each of the films for bringing my beloved books to life. Thanks JK Rowling and Warner Bros. for giving me such a sweet escape.